Why Join Phi Mu
Maybe you have it all figured out, maybe not. In either case you'll need friends to help you along the way. Girlfriends. Sisters. Friends committed to you through a lifetime of ups and downs. Friends who'll help you grow as a person and as a leader. Friends who'll be there when you realize that you really don't have it all figured out. Friends who'll need you to be there for them, too. You know the type. They are the girlfriends who demonstrate that BFF sort of connection with you. They are there to build you up and to be by your side as you build up others. They have a special sort of energy about them. They are vibrant. And they're looking forward to friending you at Phi Mu.
Four Reasons YOU should be a Phi Mu:
- To Make Friends
- To Be The Best You
- For An Opportunity To Lead
- Because You Like To Help Others
Why should you join Phi Mu? Here are answers from some of our members!
* It is a way to be part of something greater than just the individual. It is an organization that allows you to excel personally and with your sisters. You will also make some of the best friends EVER!!!
* Phi Mu isn't just about sisters, social events, philanthropy... it's so much more. It's about finding what you like, what you don't like, and what kind of person you want to be. Through all of Phi Mu's events it is easy for you to find your niche and make some of your best friends that will stick with you for life. Also Phi Mu is life style... not just an organization.* My personal experience and the reason others should join Phi Mu is because it is unlike any other organization on our campus. We are such a diverse group of girls. It's a great way to get involved and to get your name out there. It is also a great way to keep organized and be responsible yet have a great time with a great group of friends.
* In my personal experience Phi Mu is by far the most diverse organization on campus and it is the place where I found I belong. When I walked into the the Phi Mu parties it just felt right. You know when you see a group if you will fit or not and I just knew.
* Phi Mu is an organization that gives you something to work for and be proud of. It provides you with the resources and friends to make anything and everything you could want to do possible.
* Phi Mu presents many opportunities that many would not ever experience if they were not part of the organization. There are so many leadership positions available that it really helps develop and build your character and confidence. The members of Phi Mu definitely helped me find my true self. I am the person I am today, because of Phi Mu.
* Phi Mu will give you a life long network. Your sisters not only become your friends, but your family. They become your home away from home. Phi Mu can give you, and has given me, leadership opportunities I was never given in high school. I feel like these girls believe in me and Phi Mu has given me the confidence to believe in myself. I believe that's something every girl is searching for and Phi Mu has that to offer.